I would like to thank the following individuals and organisations for their ongoing help and support; please note that the following links will take you to external websites. There are also references for quotes included throughout the website.
1. Adapted from Bird, W. (2007). Investigating the links between the Natural Environment, Biodiversity and Mental Health: RSPB
2. Dasgupta, P. (2021). The Economics of Biodiversity: The Dasgupta Review London: HM Treasury .
3. The Forest School Association, https://forestschoolassociation.org/full-principles-and-criteria-for-good-practice/
3. Octavia Hill, More Air for London, https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/the-story-of-octavia-hill-in-pictures
4. Lumber R, Richardson M, Sheffield D (2017) Beyond knowing nature: Contact, emotion, compassion, meaning, and beauty are pathways to nature connection. PLoS ONE 12(5): e0177186. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177186