Out to the Woods Co-Director
Throughout the year, woodland is an enchanting place where you can immerse yourself in nature.
- I love being a Forest School leader and teacher, helping people find their own deep connection with the forest environment.
- Before I became a teacher I was a florist specialising in celebratory flowers. My mother is a florist too, so loving nature and using flowers and plants creatively is definitely in my blood.
- Today I show others how to create their own floral celebrations, selecting flowers and plants – some directly from the forest where appropriate. Being creative outdoors and surrounded by trees and wildlife is a wonderfully meditative experience.
- Whether it’s spring, summer or autumn (and even winter!) woodland is an enchanting place to immerse yourself in nature.
- Qualified Teacher Status and secondary school teacher.
- Qualified Forest School Leader
- Enhanced DBS
- Experienced florist